Online Banking Technical Details
The computer you use must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Standard PC or Mac® with at least a 1-GHz processor and 1 GB of RAM.
- Available browser updates applied for improved security that provide anti-virus and spyware protection.
- Microsoft® Windows® Vista Service Pack (SP) 2, Microsoft Windows 7/8/10, or Mac OS X.
- Cable, Digital Subscriber Line (DSL), or Integrated Services for Digital Network (ISDN) Internet connection. (Dial-up connections are not supported.)
Browser support is subject to change with little to no notice and we encourage end users to configure browsers for automatic updates. Use the most recent versions available for the browsers listed in the following table for the most secure experience.
Download the latest 2048-bit encrypted browser for increased security.
Our Today’s Bank App can be download from the Apple Store with Apple iPhone4 and newer models (for iOS devices) or Google Play (for Android devices).
You will need the following to maximize your experience:
- A valid email address and telephone number are required.
- App function best when the GPS or native mapping app (also known as Location Services) is enabled.
- Mobile browsers, such as Safari, are not supported.
The following mobile operating systems are not compatible with our app:
- Windows Phone®
- Kindle Fire
Note: Devices that do not have Location Services or native mapping applications do not support branch/ATM location functionality.
A mobile device with a rear-facing camera is required to deposit checks with the mobile remote deposit capture functionality in our App. It requires camera resolution greater than 1.9 megapixels for minimal compatibility. It recommends camera resolution 5.0 megapixels and greater for the ideal experience.
Download the Today's Bank App
Today’s Bank Mobile Text Shortcode: 226563
If you can send and receive text messages on your phone, you can use Text/SMS Mobile Banking for quick access to account information and to make transfers. You can perform a variety of Mobile Banking functions via text message:
- Check balances
- View history
- Transfer funds
To sign up for Text/SMS Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Today’s Bank Online Banking.
- Go to settings on the desktop and click “text enrollment.”
- Click the “On” button, enter your phone number, and click “I agree” then submit.
To use Mobile Text/SMS banking, you will need a mobile device with the ability to send and receive text messages. Texts should be sent to 226563 to receive account information via Text/SMS Mobile Banking.
Here is a list of commands for Today’s Bank Mobile Text/SMS banking:
- BAL or BAL <account nickname> Receive account balance (If no account nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
- HIST <account nickname> Receive account history (the default is set to the recommended 10 transactions)
- XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> Transfer funds between accounts
- LIST Receive a list of available text commands
- HELP Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking (for example, your website or phone number)
- STOP Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications) and removes the phone number from the Text Router Cache.