Text Message Banking
If you can send and receive text messages on your phone, you can use Text/SMS Mobile Banking for quick access to account information and to make transfers. You can perform a variety of Mobile Banking functions via text message:
- Check balances
- View history
- Transfer funds
To sign up for Text/SMS Mobile Banking, you must be enrolled in Today’s Bank Online Banking.
- Go to settings on the desktop and click “text enrollment.”
- Click the “On” button, enter your phone number, and click “I agree” then submit.
To use Mobile Text/SMS banking, you will need a mobile device with the ability to send and receive text messages. Texts should be sent to 226563 to receive account information via Text/SMS Mobile Banking.
Here is a list of commands for Today’s Bank Mobile Text/SMS banking:
- BAL or BAL <account nickname> Receive account balance (If no account nickname is included, the balances of all enabled accounts will be listed)
- HIST <account nickname> Receive account history (the default is set to the recommended 10 transactions)
- XFER <from account nickname> <to account nickname> <amount> Transfer funds between accounts
- LIST Receive a list of available text commands
- HELP Receive a list of contact points for information on text banking (for example, your website or phone number)
- STOP Stop all text messages to the mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications) and removes the phone number from the Text Router Cache.